Thank you for choosing Mountain View Family Medicine for your healthcare needs. We are pleased to be part of your personal medical team. Below is patient information to help you prepare for your appointment.
Mountain View Family Medicine Patient Information
We accept many insurance plans. You can find a complete list on the insurance page. We will request co-pay payments at the time of your visit. Be sure to let us know if your insurance coverage changes.
Please note, you should check with each of our office locations prior to your visit to confirm your insurance is accepted by our providers.
During your initial visit, you’ll be asked to fill out registration forms. You may download, print and complete the forms below to help speed up your registration. Just bring them to your visit.
- Patient Information Form
- Registration Agreement – English
- Registration Agreement – Spanish
- Authorization to Release Health Information
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Bring the following:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Your completed registration or consent forms
- Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers
When you schedule an appointment, we block a provider’s time for you and therefore cannot schedule other patients at that time. We must efficiently schedule our providers to be able to provide services to you at a reasonable cost. We kindly ask that you give us at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment for any reason. Should you cancel and fail to give us proper advance notice on three occasions, we reserve the right to ask you to transfer your care to another practice.
Click here for our secure patient portal where you can easily access your health information.
We encourage our patients to participate in their health care. That’s why we want to make sure you have information to make informed decisions. Access our health information library and patient education videos on different health topics.
Health Information Library
Through our health information library you have access to:
- Health news and tips
- Health and wellness articles on diseases, conditions, tests, procedures, and immunizations recommended by age group and gender
- Reference library about prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy recipes
- Multimedia library with videos and podcasts
- Interactive tools including calculators, risk assessments, quizzes, symptom checker, and care guides
- E-mail reminders and goals
Visit the health information library at www.covenanthealth.com/health-library.
Patient Education Videos
Visit the Covenant Health YouTube channel for animated patient education videos on various health topics.